The First Annual IEEE Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering will be held at the Boxboro Regency Hotel and Meeting Center.
242 Adams Pl, Boxborough, MA 01719
Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM
The reduced rate for SPCE attendees is: Single $89.00 | Suite $169.00
The last day to reserve your room is October 17, 2017
The convenient Boxborough inn offers 30,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space, over 800 complimentary parking spaces, and an onsite, full-service restaurant and bar. Enjoy a rejuvenating swim in our indoor pool located in our expansive courtyard. Relax in our indoor tropical atrium. Take advantage of convenient area shuttle transportation. All this and more awaits you at Boxboro Regency Hotel & Conference Center.
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary Internet in all rooms and suites
- Versatile meeting and wedding spaces
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- 800 complimentary parking spaces
Getting to the Regency Boxboro:
- By car | The hotel is located just off Interstate 495, Exit 28, Rte 111, Boxboro/Harvard, As you exit head East on Rte 111 and then turn Right on to Adams Place – it is just across the street from the gas station which will be on your left. Stay to the right on Adams Pl and follow the road to the Boxboro Regency. Parking is free.
- By public transportation | The hotel is 5 miles from the AYER Station on the MBTA Fitchburg/South Action – Wachusett Commuter Rail line. The train leaves from North Station in Boston. You can get to North Station from Logan Airport by taxi, bus and subway. Tickets can be bought on the train or at any ticket window in North Station.
- There are information booths at all of the terminals at Logan Airport and signs outside the arrivals level directing you to the taxis or shuttle buses
Sample itineraries can be found here.
Please note, If you take the train call the hotel and let them know your scheduled arrival time and the hotel shuttle will pick you up.